The Very Latest Instant Recall Recorder
Electrodata has recently enhanced its Quiklog Instant Recall recorder range with the release of Quiklog Plus. This latest product runs on any Windows based PC and features replay-while-recording and current call replay. It is ideally suited for retrieval of any type of telephone call, especially when fast access is required. Its other features include multi-channel operation (available to OEM users) and auto file management. Single click saving of messages and a choice of detailed or compact screen images further enhance operation.
• Instant recall of most recent message with one key stroke or mouse click
• Previous/Next message, Repeat, Play and Stop screen buttons available on-screen or as hotkeys.
• No screen image when using hotkeys.
• Replays while recording
• Clears listing of previous messages
• Horizontal scroll bar shows recording time and date.
• Scroll bar allows easy access to any position in a message.
• Buffer size for message is limited only by hard drive space.
• Channel naming capability.
• On screen volume control and input level indicator.
• Manual, Automatic (VOX) or programmable (MOX) recording.
• Logical output goes 'high' when in replay mode.
• Choice of over 50 voice compression algorithms from 176kbps to 8kbps.
• Running application resides in icon tray, unless selected with mouse.
• 'Save as' button allows messages to be stored as .wav files to any drive on the network.
• Adjustable short message rejection.
• Adjustable run-on time.
• Customised hot keys for all replay functions.
• All setup adjustments are password protected.
• Runs on Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and XP.
• Utilizes less than 1% of computational capacity.
• Available in Lite version for SOHO uses.
To view the complete brochure, click here. (Requires Acrobat Reader)
Download a 7 day trial version of our popular single channel recording software by filling in the form below.